What tragedies have you experienced? Do you have any tragic flaws or know of someone who has?
One tragedy that I experienced in my life was the death of my step sister Natalie. It was a tragedy all right. She was 18 years old and she got killed. Hit-and-run by 3 cars. It was a very difficult time for everyone. I love her so much and we were so close that it was kind of unbelievable. Sometimes you can get some closure but in this case the pain is still there and the wound still open because even after almost 4 years of her death, nobody has been charged with her murder.
I would say my tragic flaw is that sometimes I am too naive and I believe that everyone else is like me. I trust people that do not deserve to be trusted. I try to help everyone and I always give more than I receive because I believe that you do not have to wait to get, you should just give, and in the end I turn out to be too good in my friendships and relationships.
No comments:
Post a Comment